Social Media Interaction Guidelines
Users may share thoughts related to the topic(s) being discussed on District social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). It is an expectation that comments are generally courteous. To that end, comments are reviewed, and removed as necessary, according to the following guidelines.
The Red Lion Area School District reserves the discretion to remove comments that:
- Contain obscene, indecent, or profane language;
- Contain threats or defamatory statements;
- Contain personal attacks or insulting statements directed toward an individual;
- Contain hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
- Promote or endorse services or products;
- Are unrelated to the topic being discussed;
- Are repetitive or “spamming” in nature (same or similar comment/topic posted multiple times).
The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the Red Lion Area School District.