PENNSYLVANIA CERTIFIED DAY-TO-DAY SUBSTITUTE TEACHER
- Day-to-Day substitute applicants must apply in person at the Human
Resources Office of the Red Lion Area Education Center, 696 Delta Road,
Red Lion, PA 17356, 717-244-4518, ext. 5241.
- You should bring the following items when applying:
- Pennsylvania teaching certificate;
- Three (3) original clearances (i.e. Act 34 PA Criminal Record Check, Act 151 PA Child Abuse Clearance, and FBI Fingerprint Clearance with 16 digit registration number);
- Information to complete Pennsylvania Act 168 Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release, including a list of your current and all former employers that were school entities and/or where you had direct contact with children;
- Two (2) forms of identification (i.e. driver’s license, social security card, US Passport, birth certificate, school id card); and
- Voided personal check for direct deposit enrollment.
- Upon approval by the Red Lion Area School District’s Board of Directors, you will be added to official substitute list and will be eligible to accept assignments in our District.