Red Lion Area School District
Varsity Club Bylaws
To be eligible to participate in the Varsity Club a student must . . .
- Earn 1 varsity letter
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA
- Participate in Varsity Club meetings and activities
- Attend & support other athletic events and teams
To earn a Varsity Club jacket a student must successfully complete . . .
1. 4 – 6 hours of community service (volunteer work for an organization)
2. 4 – 6 hours of athletic service (concession stand, filing in athletic office, etc…)
- Both service projects must be completed before receiving permission to order a jacket.
- Only the sport that you have earned a varsity letter in may be placed on the sleeve
- Additional sports may be added, as you letter in interscholastic sports
- Participate in “Silent Dress Up Day”
Varsity Club Requirements:
- Participate in fall Chicken Bar-B-Q event (only fundraiser Varsity Club runs)
- Participate in pep rallys and attend other athletic events
- Adhere to all Varsity Club Bylaws
- Represent your family, school and team in a positive manner